The very first week of August
Since I need to sleep already in a few minutes, I’ll just drop the happenings in my life this first week of August in my another favorite manner, through bullets.
- Cinemalaya dreams….remained as ‘Cinemalaya dreams’. And I was like, WTHeck.
- Come first monday of the month, my first day of work. Real corporate world work.
- 'Sabak agad' is the word that would come in my mind whenever I would think about those first two days of work. But it's okay, it came out positively and still hoping and praying to continue the positive vibes… forever.
- First friday of the month - excited to be home and sleep until 10 am of Saturday and watch Penn & Teller’s bullshit at night.
- Attended mass in the morning and went home finding out my cousin from Bicol’s here to visit us and my lola and my japanese cousins. Great day it is!
- Tonight, searching for some knowledge about terms and all and preparing for tomorrows work again.
I hope I could do this every week. I think it would really be hard for me now to post every now and then about something I want to share but I hope I could find time in doing it… as well as reading. I miss reading.